28 Days of Sketches
28 Days of Sketches: Spend More Time Scrapbooking and Less Time Stressing About Layout Design
Taught by Lisa Day
Do you want to spend more time telling your stories and creating, rather than stressing about where to put things on your layouts?
In this fun self-paced workshop, Lisa Day will provide you with 28 sketches accompanied by exclusive layouts, colorful instructions, and useful tips to help you create beautiful pages quickly. You'll get an email a day for 28 days from the time you register, inviting you to this private online classroom.
Sketches are a fabulous starting point for creating your layouts. They provide a solid design foundation while still giving you creative control. Sketches leave you free to focus on the fun stuff like products, color, techniques, and stories.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Follow a sketch exactly or easily modify it to fit what works for you.
- Turn a single page sketch into a double page layout.
- Use the same sketch again and again to create unique pages.
- Modify sketches to work for different size layouts.
- Unleash your creative ability.
- Tell your stories.
- Use up some of your stash.
- Have fun and create beautiful pages!
By the end of this class, you will have 28 sketches you can use over and over again, an album full of completed layouts and the joy of having learned how to quickly create more pages!
28 Days of Sketches includes:
- 28 daily emails with a new sketch, colorful examples, and tips (emails start the day after you sign up*)
- Colorful instructional handout that tells you all you need to know about using sketches
- Bonus technique video with step-by-step instructions
- Audio message available as streaming audio, downloadable MP3 file and transcript
- Downloadable PDF sketches
- Welcome note from Lisa in the classroom
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
* Remember: this is a self-paced workshop, so you don't have to follow the timeline Lisa suggests. All content is available on day one.
A "Self-Paced Workshop" allows you to create and be inspired on your own timetable. Comprised of video or audio files, PDF downloads, supply lists, and more, these eCourses offer a complete learning experience inside a private online classroom. This classroom will be available for access and download in your account until January 31, 2015.
Just follow the instructor's lead, add your own creativity and perspective, and then upload your work to the private classroom gallery.
Self-Paced Workshops do not include a message board to chat with fellow students or live interaction from the instructor. But you can always interact with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy!
- CLASS INCLUDES
- Instant access
- Private online classroom
- 28 daily emails
- Audio message
- PDF handouts
- Student gallery