Four Mini Albums to Capture Travels Near and Far
Four scrapbookers. Four very different vacations. Four mini albums that share their adventures in modern, memorable ways.
Pack up your pictures, patterned paper, and page protectors and join four talented instructors (Katrina Kennedy, Tami Morrison, Angie Gutshall, and Kim Jeffress) on this 4-week scrapbooking journey. Whether you're traveling across the globe, close to home, or not at all this year, Going Places will help you document your most treasured vacation memories.
Scrapbook a trip from this year, last year, or 10 years ago! Choose one approach or make them all! With detailed instructions, helpful videos, and four unique album perspectives, Going Places will give you an arsenal of ideas that you can carry with you wherever you go.
Going Places includes:
- Colorful instructional handouts with inspiration and instructions for four different versions of travel mini albums
- Video message from each teacher
- Supply list from each teacher, with suggestions for four different types of mini albums
- Welcome notes from each teacher in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is open and then updated with new materials
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Email access to Katrina, Tami, Angie, and Kim
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- One live chat with each teacher during class