A Note From Kelly
I'm a big believer in getting out in front of the camera as well as putting yourself onto your pages. As a teacher at Creating Keepsakes Conventions around the country, I've been connecting with women and spreading this message. Using my background as a product designer at American Crafts, a member of CK's 2008 & 2009 Dream Teams, and the education coordinator & social media manager for Studio Calico, I'm excited to start helping you design and create your Week of Life Lists mini album.
Class Name includes:
- Voice message from Talia
- General Supply list and information regarding specific products used by Talia
- Colorful, step-by-step instructions for compiling a 12" x 12" album about your baby
- Downloadable "titles" to print and use in your album
- Sketches to help you "place" your photos in your completed album
- A classroom gallery to share your work and view the creativity of others
- Bonus baby "must-haves" and "mommy tips"
- Ongoing email access to Talia
To prepare for Talia’s class, please gather the following supplies for a 12” x 12” baby album:
• basic tool kit
• corner rounder.
• edge distresser.
• brown ink.
• one 12” x 12” album with twenty page protectors.
• twelve sheets white 12” x 12” textured cardstock.
• thirty-six sheets colored 12” x12” cardstock (limit yourself to only two colors!).
• twenty sheets 12” x 12” patterned paper (limit yourself to only three to five different patterned papers!)
• decorative tape and/or ribbon.
• two square envelopes (mine measure 5 1/2” x 5 1/2”).
• coordinating accents and embellishments of your choice that are appropriate for a baby boy or a baby girl.
Note: When choosing paper and accents for your album, be sure that all the elements coordinate well together. They don’t necessarily have to be from the same product line, just make sure that they compliment each other. Limit yourself to only two cardstock colors and only three to five patterned papers…less is more!
A "How-To Project" is a step-by-step eCourse that you can complete at your own pace. Comprised of video or audio files, PDF downloads, supply lists, and more, these eCourses take the guesswork out of planning and completing a creative project.
Just follow the instructor's lead, add your own creativity and perspective, and then upload your finished project to the private gallery included in the online classroom.
How-To Projects do not include a message board to chat with fellow students or live interaction from the instructor. But you can always interact with us by emailing email@example.com. Enjoy!
- Instant access
- Private online classroom
- PDF handouts?
- Student gallery
- Forever access