Stashbusters Anonymous: A 12-Step Program to Turn Product Collectors into Productive Scrapbookers
Taught by Aly Dosdall
If you're great at collecting scrapbooking supplies but less great at using what you have, join Aly Dosdall's12-step stashbusting program! In this self-paced workshop, Aly will give you the inspiration to transform all those products into actual projects—to finally go from potential idea to finished page.
With 12 stashbusting challenges complete with sketches, video tutorials, bonus handouts, free printables, and example layouts from Aly and her hand-picked guest designers, you'll be busting through that stash in no time!
Are you ready to dig into your brads, use up your buttons, and pull out your paper scraps? Productivity awaits you in Stashbusters Anonymous self-paced workshop. (Digital scrapbookers welcome.)
- 12 colorful handouts with step-by-step instructions for each challenge
- Inspiration from 4 guest contributors—Donna Jannuzzi, Megan Anderson, Angie Gutshall, and Wendy Smedley
- 12 sketches
- 12 digital layered templates (for digital scrapbookers)
- 4 bonus handouts
- 8 video tutorials
- 4 printable templates, tags, and titles
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
A "Self-Paced Workshop" allows you to create and be inspired on your own timetable. Comprised of video or audio files, PDF downloads, supply lists, and more, these eCourses offer a complete learning experience inside a private online classroom.
Just follow the instructor's lead, add your own creativity and perspective, and then upload your work to the private classroom gallery.
Self-Paced Workshops do not include a message board to chat with fellow students or live interaction from the instructor. But you can always interact with us by emailing email@example.com. Enjoy!
- Instant access
- Private online classroom
- Video tutorials
- Digital layered templates
- PDF handouts
- Downloads and printables
- Student gallery