Baby's First Year
Baby's First Year: Step-by-Step Instructions for a 12 x 12 Baby Scrapbook
Taught by Talia Audenart
How come all those new mom books don't say anything about the hundreds of pictures you'll take? Every milestone is captured, uploaded, and emailed, but is it possible to create a personalized scrapbook before your baby starts preschool? Yes!
Join seasoned scrapbooker and mother of two Talia Audenart in this instant-access class, and you'll be on your way to creating a beautiful 12" x 12" scrapbook that showcases your baby's first year. Talia has been published in various crafting and scrapbooking magazine and has worked on various design teams, but it is her love for teaching (ok, and babies) that has brought her to this classroom! Whether your pictures of your baby are the ultrasound kind or the kind that have been in boxes for years, Talia has a solution that is simple, realistic, and completely customizable. The result is a coordinated 36-page album that highlights each month and milestone from the first cry to the first step!
This project is perfect for expectant moms, new moms, old moms, grandmothers, aunties and friends—heck, even grown-up babies can take this class and celebrate that unforgettable first year of life!
Baby's First Year includes:
- Voice message from Talia
- General Supply list and information regarding specific products used by Talia
- Colorful, step-by-step instructions for compiling a 12" x 12" album about your baby
- Downloadable titles to print and use in your album
- Sketches to help you place your photos in your completed album
- A classroom gallery to share your work and view the creativity of others
- Bonus baby must-haves and mommy tips
To prepare for Talia’s class, please gather the following supplies for a 12” x 12” baby album:
• basic tool kit
• corner rounder
• edge distresser
• brown ink
• one 12” x 12” album with twenty page protectors
• twelve sheets white 12” x 12” textured cardstock
• thirty-six sheets colored 12” x 12” cardstock (limit yourself to only two colors!)
• twenty sheets 12” x 12” patterned paper (limit yourself to only three to five different patterned papers!)
• decorative tape and/or ribbon
• two square envelopes (mine measure 5 1/2” x 5 1/2”)
• coordinating accents and embellishments of your choice that are appropriate for a baby boy or a baby girl
Note: When choosing paper and accents for your album, be sure that all the elements coordinate well together. They don’t necessarily have to be from the same product line, just make sure that they compliment each other. Limit yourself to only two cardstock colors and only three to five patterned papers…less is more!
- Instant access
- Private online classroom
- PDF handouts
- Audio messages
- Instructor gallery
- Student gallery
A "How-To Project" is a step-by-step eCourse that you can complete at your own pace. Comprised of video or audio files, PDF downloads, supply lists, and more, these eCourses take the guesswork out of planning and completing a creative project. This classroom will be available for access and download in your account until January 31, 2015.
Just follow the instructor's lead, add your own creativity and perspective, and then upload your finished project to the private gallery included in the online classroom.