Good Reads for Fall
by Wendy Smedley | 2 years ago
I have been perusing my local bookstore and checking out Good Reads to see what everyone is reading this fall, and wow, I was thrilled to discover so many fun and playful crafting books. What about you, what book have you picked up lately that has got you excited to create? Share with us below in the comments.
- Mollie Makes Embroidery: Adorable Stitched Projects Plus Tips & Tricks by Mollie Makes
- A Beautiful Mess Happy Handmade Home: Painting, Crafting, and Decorating, More Inspiring Space by Elsie Larson
- Little Book of Book Making: Timeless Techniques and Fresh Ideas for Beautiful Handmade Books by Charlotte Rivers
These books look like so much fun, just reading their description and looking at the previews makes me want to get creative.
- Decorate with Flowers: Creative ideas for flowers and containers around the home by Holly Becker, Leslie Shewring
- Make and Give: Simple and Modern Crafts to Brighten Every Day by Steph Hung, Erin Jang
- (this title is not available until October 14)
- Candy Aisle Crafts: Create Fun Projects with Supermarket Sweets by Jodi Levine
I am always on the lookout for interesting and surprising non-fiction and these books made it to my wish list, maybe it is the catchy titles?
- Mighty Ugly: Exercises and Advice for Getting Creative Even When It Ain't Pretty by Kim P. Werker
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon
- How to Be Interesting: An Instruction Manual by Jessica Hagy