Project Life Lessons
Project Life Lessons: Expert photo tips, journaling solutions, and organizing ideas for Project Life scrapbookers
Set yourself up for memory-keeping success in Project Life Lessons! Three experts have teamed up to share tons of insider secrets for making the most of any Project Life project. Packed with videos, downloads, handouts, and beautiful layout examples, Project Life Lessons includes three times the content you'd find in a typical 3-week workshop.
What's Project Life? It's a memory-keeping movement developed by Becky Higgins that has changed the way tens of thousands of scrapbookers approach their photos and their stories. This simple, streamlined solution is as easy as slipping photos and journaling cards into photo sleeves, embellishing a little, and calling it done.
And yet, even with a system this revolutionary, it's not uncommon to feel overwhelmed by product and design choices, intimidated by the beautiful examples found in online galleries, uncertain about which photos to choose or how to resize and print them, and perpetually behind on your Project Life goals.
Three experienced Project Lifers to the rescue! Elise Blaha Cripe, Annette Haring, and Megan Anderson will share their tried-and-true tips in the areas of photo management, storytelling, organization, assembly, and more. Whether your approach involves weekly spreads, monthly highlights, or something more custom, you can establish an effective working process that will help you make your albums a better reflection of who you really are and what matters most to you.
Project Life Lessons is back as a self-paced workshop! It includes:
- A written manifesto, inspirational videos, and notes from each teacher to inspired you as you get started
- 3 Project Life product-recommendation lists, one from each teacher, featuring live links
- 9 in-depth videos, three from each instructor
- 9 inspirational handouts, three from each instructor
- Instructor gallery to view dozens of Project Life page examples
- Bonus downloads and printables to use inside your Project Life albums
- 3 weekly reminder emails (starting the day you register) to encourage you to visit the classroom (remember, this is a self-paced workshop so you don’t have to follow the timeline suggested)
- All-new message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- All-new private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
A "Self-Paced Workshop" allows you to create and be inspired on your own timetable. Comprised of video or audio files, PDF downloads, supply lists, and more, these eCourses offer a complete learning experience inside a private online classroom. This classroom will be available for access and download in your account until January 31, 2015.
Just follow the instructor's lead, add your own creativity and perspective, and then upload your work to the private classroom gallery.
Self-Paced Workshops do not include a message board to chat with fellow students or live interaction from the instructor. But you can always interact with us by emailing email@example.com. Enjoy!
- Instant access
- Private online classroom
- PDF handouts
- Student gallery
- Student message board